Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

2010 has been a beautiful year with countless blessings and with lots and lots of memories to keep. Some of which I may have kept well in my heart, and some I might have carelessly abandoned behind the pack. Lookin' at my existence as a whole, I've realized that I'm just truly thankful for my beautiful family and the life I've been given by God to be fully spent with them. Everyday I try to remind myself to just stop and just take a look around to appreciate what it is or whoever it is that surrounds you. There is so much life packed in 1 year, its truly overwhelming. Just stop for a second to take it all in.




I've been back to smoking cigarettes for 4 months now. I caved in during a trip to Cebu. One stick lead to another, and another. I made a decision to quit again (nth time!) for New Year's. It's a daunting task, and with a half-hearted decision I'm hoping to manage. So... cheers... and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment