Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I think being a responsible parent for three large dogs will teach you proper family planning. If someone questions themselves about parenthood and how well they'd provide for them, I say try out with a pet first. Not the small and boring kind of pet, we're talking about the larger species here! TRY LARGE DOGS! As long as it's a pet that weighs as much as you do. That'll be a good test. Excellent, even. Think of 'Marley and Me', look how well that turned out. LOL!

I own three large Labradors, weighing up 30-35kilos each. I tell you, it was terrible family planning for my part, or rather, OUR part, since Mom is the culprit behind all this.

It's quite the exaggeration but if you cared properly for your household pets, you would know what I am talking about. The larger the pet, the larger the requirements for proper care. It's soooo much work, these dogs. But they're totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment