Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy

A lot of strong positive energy coming into my month and I'm just trying to nourish myself with it by humbly giving it back to the world. All 25 years of my life I just thought I'd go about it and just have this "Come What May" attitude and an idea like bringing positivity was just something silly to me. I thought giving effort to this sort of thing is rather exhausting and a plain waste of time. Now I've come to realize that it does really contribute well in ones life as long as you apply it in your everyday life. You apply it everyday as genuinely as possible, and good good things will come to you.

I know 2 people in this world has taught me that. And I'm forever grateful for these beautiful people. They can change the world with their magical approach with people. God bless them always. =)

I'm soooo happy today and I just want to stay like this forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment