Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Couch to 5K

I officially begun a little workout program today. The whole running program is called the Couch-to-5K Running program by CoolRunning.com's Josh Clark. The name itself implies the typical "Couch Potato" and taking that dozy cow out into the road and finishing off 9 weeks with a body fit to run no less than 5K. It will gradually take up those beginners one notch stronger and faster every week. Brilliant, isnt it?

It has made hundreds and thousands of new people running every day. The stories from runners are inspiring and the name alone sells to the lazy market. I myself could not bare to think of doin 3K, let alone 5 to 10 agonizing kilometres! Hopefully in a few weeks of doin the workout, I would get to prove myself wrong. =D

...and I will deffo try to take film photos while I'm at it. A little jogger's photo blog, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment